Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Jag - can you separate the pre merger JAG from the post merger Cardio? This would help the decision on your strategy I believe. IMO JAG was bad and Cardio has potential.

If you wish Cardio to be a day trader, it is not IMO as it does not have enough volume, as it is a buy and hold until the excitement begins. There can be no excitement until product starts to sell and the market wants more or wants in. This is a zen time - either you believe or not. The best analogy is to replace buying Cardio with the buying of physical gold. I had the chance to buy physical gold at $400, then $750 and then I gave up as the train left the station and has reached $1100+ recently.

If you believe Cardio cannot get the SP past the current 16/17 then move on. If you believe it will crash to single digits then rebound then your homework will pay off. Profit to support the 650 million shares will take time but I believe the SP will react prior to the arrival of profits. If Cardio does head into the single digits I will be there to steal shares.

Doc and I both share another stock that we both increased our holdings in as it has touched it's 52 week low. Another zen moment but we both believe the SP will increase once the news machine starts and it announces it's long awaited 43-101.

To answer your question - I am encouraged with every piece of news as we have product liftoff. The SP is not my focus only spreading the news to others who may benefit from the SP appreciating in the near future. That is why Doc started this forum.

New Message
Please login to post a reply