Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

New Share Release

posted on Feb 03, 2010 01:37AM

I do not believe the shares coming out of restriction will be sold to any great extent. So far it is holding strong. My understanding, is that the shares were released to a handfull of consultants (4-5 million shares) and some new investors (140+ million shares) that are in it for some big profits and not a quick sell at this level. The insiders, have their shares in escrow and cannot sell for another two years. A couple of consultants may sell, but I as a former consultant, I will not sell. I have waited a long time for this, and the main component (the cartridge) design, has now been constructed and Cardio will soon test the cartiridge in clinics/ hospitals followed by an FDA application which should only take 6- 8 weeks (diagnostics) unlike drugs that have to go through 3 phases (many years). Looks like they are on scedule . The few consultants, that may sell will only amount to less than a million shares ,so at an average volume of 200K / day , the SP may weeken a bit, but should start to rise again by end of next week.

New Message
Please login to post a reply