Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Hmmm $64,000 question. There does not seem to be large scale dumping and the lowest price has been set at 6.5 cents I believe. If someone had to dump they would have and I honestly believe most longs are waiting not dumping. I see this as a bargain at these prices. 5 cents would be a steal and the seller darn foolish. The future looks bright IMO.

Jag I respect you but I cannot see the view from your shoes. I never had the pain of owning the old JAG and this is certainly a different product than Jag Notes. What will it take for the darkness to lift and you believe? If buying at 5 cents over 10 cents makes that much difference to your decision, when will the doom with the current product and management change? From my view we are at the 90 yard line in a 100 yard dash. Timing is now measured in months when it use to be years. Come over to the bright side and buy some. We need cheering and more investors to get the SP to recover. Imagine when you get to mention to others you know that they could have bought in at 10-15 cents and the SP is triple or more.

Doc I actually feel this is a better prospect in making us money than our beloved KXL. It certainly will happen sooner as well I believe.

New Message
Please login to post a reply