Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Doc,

With 20/20 hindsight I can say difinitely not! Actually, you know from reading that other second rate message board my current order is in at 20 cents which did not get filled when they traded 3400 shares at 12 cents on the opening a few days ago.

Even if I get filled on my 20 cent order, I think it has a very good chance to go as low as 10 cents or even back into single digits on a post-split basis. That coincides with the 1 cent pre-split low I anticipated as possible based on the absurd dilution of the shares at the time of the infamous reverse merger with JAGH.

I cannot believe how ignorant it was for them to do this reverse split in the first place. The track record of other penny stocks is crystal clear and they are almost exclusively disastrous.

LOL, while I was typing this message I got flagged that my order to buy my 20 cent shares was filled AON! Guess it's time to put my next GTC/AON order in for even more at ten cents. Ironically, this so far is performing even worse than the penny slot machines I compared my purchases to.

Jag-This

New Message
Please login to post a reply