Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Doc,

I don't know who you use but I just placed my 10 cent order with Fidelity like I had my 20 cent order in when the stock was trading at 40 cents or more. I recommend using both gtc and aon. I think it needs to be "on the books" for you to have a chance at a fill. Even today, 20 cents was the low trade and I wouldn't have gotten filled if I just placed the order today. I am "legging in" at progressively lower prices. You may want to pick up some shares at 20 cents or 25 cents and then put in orders for some more at 15 cents or 10 cents. More shares at any of those prices will significantly reduce your average price and will give you more leverage if the price ever does move up dramatically.

And congrats again for selling a large portion of your shares during the post JAGH reverse merger hype and pump. Just think, you sold some of them for above $7 (post reverse stock split equivalent) and you can buy back huge amounts now for less than 25 cents!!! There are many nasty pumpers over on Raging Bull that secretly wish they had been so smart back then or even back in the Cryptometrices hype and pump days when they could have sold for the equivalent of $10 to $15!

New Message
Please login to post a reply