Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Ante welcome to the stress free board. Perhaps you can add information to the board as a start rather than take on your first set of posts.

I cannot answer any of your questions as I do not know what some of those acronyns mean - cGMP and CMO. I have had success by emailing the IR person at WolfeAxelrod. Lets try there - and see if they will respond to you. You have great questions but the Doc and I are not the best source. We are shareholders just like yourself.

As for the second agreement - my take is different than yours. I read it that Cardio will "coat" the Merck supplied beads. Merck is selling to a different market than Cardio is heading into, so it may be a backup plan for Merck since they have just indicated they are closing 3 labs, one of which was in Canada. I also view this as a pat on the back for Cardio that a World class company has contracted with a small Canadian company.

Any way one reads it, they are in a dance for supply/services with Merck and that it is in the Pharma field usually means steady profitable income, when it starts. I have been lucky to contact Dr G and visit the facilities. As for your last question - I again do not know anything and suggest contacting IR as they may have more information. One thing we both would agree on, is any information you seek must be public information before it can be relayed to any shareholder.

New Message
Please login to post a reply