Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free
Oct 05, 2010 09:21AM

1.22 and beyond indeed! Congrats doc on building your position wisely and profitably! I've been so busy mostly watching the absurd chatter on RB with occasional posts of my own, I forgot to check in here. As far as the restricted shares, most of them were Gawad and he locked his up for at least an additional year, maybe two. It will be quite some time before those are an issue. I'm not sure what is driving the stock higher at this particular time but I have to believe the field tests of the analyzers must be going very well. Hopefully there will be some specific news soon to drive the share price even higher. It must be insiders that are buying like crazy to account for the price and volume action the last week or so. Can't wait to find out what they know that we don't. If there is a "sell on the news" pull back, I might just add some more shares to my already sizable position. I am not going to chase it at these prices just yet as I don't want to average up then watch all my hard earned (and well enjoyed) gains evaporate. Not ready to take profits yet either. Mostly just enjoying the ride for now! :)

Oct 16, 2010 10:17AM

Oct 17, 2010 08:47AM
Oct 17, 2010 11:02AM

Oct 18, 2010 11:21PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply