Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Doc,

Basically, I indicated I was wrong and that watching paint dry is much more exciting than watching this stock! I now compare it to watching grass grow in the winter.

I also indicated my deep concern about the lack of any announcements concerning the beads or the analyzers and that I was putting in AON limit orders to sell half my position around these levels to lock in profits. My other limit orders in the vicinity of $1.50 to $1.60 for the other half will remain. As you probably recall, I always buy and sell in increments, not all at once. If the stock surges well above those levels my profits will be capped based on those selling prices. I view the much greater risk, however, that the stock will sink back to the 50 cent level where the latest opportunists were given cheap shares at prices not available to the general public.

"There outta be a law" preventing this kind of flagrant theft or, if there is, it should be enforced. The current environment is nothing more than a license to steal by the good old boys and insiders plus the absurdity of lockups that are not binding.

Oh, and I forgot...I also mentioned my additional concern/red flag about the nature and depth of the garbage being dumped over on the Raging Bull(####) board. It is shades of JAGH all over again and we all know how that turned out for the retail side.

Jag-This

New Message
Please login to post a reply