Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Selective parts of my posts here are now being reprinted on Raging Bullsh*t as I fully expected they would be. I am the "contraindicator" so the suggestion is now the shares will go up because I sold (some of) mine. That is really funny. I am the contraindicator when I sold my original shares at an average pre-reverse split price well over 10 dollars and didn't buy back until the 20 cent level. If, following my invitation/challenge, any of the pumpers over there come here and post make sure you follow their every word and advice and avoid any of my thoughts or strategies.

Ask them first, however, to document their own track record in this stock with reprints of actual posts that were made within a short time before or after trades were made. One thing I can promise you for certain, none of them will be able to do that. They are great at making stuff up with 20/20 hindsight but that is the extent of their abilities. Doc, for one, knows that I have shared my thoughts and strategies here since this board was created and, for the most part, I have predicted the direction of the stock and key trading levels with a high degree of accuracy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply