Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Doc,

The fact that the filing has not yet been made and today's price action is very sloppy does not sit well with me at all. The operations are just not that complicated or extensive enough to justify delays in SEC required filings. I am going to try and sell the balance of my shares sooner rather than later since I continue to anticipate the stock could easily sink to the 50 cent range if the silence continues and the filing is delayed.

I will not be posting anything about size of orders or pricing due to the personal attacks that triggers but wanted you to know I now feel the much greater risk now is to the downside rather than the upside. If the stock, in fact, drops to the 50 cent range I may consider buying back in but I must admit I am getting tired of the endless PR's and articles with no subsequent follow up and no new information. That is not a sign of a healthy company or products that are following a strong development path. Good luck to you in whatever trades you choose to do or not do.

Jag-This

New Message
Please login to post a reply