Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Jag-this, I could add points to my previously posted Eight Point Plan but what shareholders of CGNH like myself need is for the company to operate efficiently and meets its publicly stated timelines. IMO the eight events I have identified represent significant material events that an investor in CGNH should monitor.

I will acknowledge that CGNH is taking longer than I think necessary to achieve these events; however, I remain convinced that as CGNH accomplishes its development goals these events will unfold.

Since you brought up the Eight Points, let's review them shall we -

1. Reverse Stock Split - occurred as predicted

2. Merck's announcement of availability of the beads - pending

3. 510(K) filed for the beads - CGNH informs amended filing (2-4 week approval process by FDA) required for each diagnostic instrument that switches to CGNH's silver coated paramagnetic beads, so an on-going process.

4. CGNH dilutes itself to raise $10 million - smaller PIPE has been executed with further dilution possible

5. CGNH announces the 510(K) filing for the POC analyzer - pending completion of the head to head and larger FDA trials

6. CGNH announces partnership for the POC analyzer - pending but CGNH has informed negotiations to begin upon completion of clinical trials and submission of 510(K)

7. CGNH announces commercial launch of the POC analyzer -

8. CGNH is acquired by their commercial partner, whoever it is -

FYI, CGNH's adjustment in its plans to commercialize the beads themselves is IMO a welcome change. If you construct an NPV/IRR spreadsheet on this model you may come to appreciate the potential positive impact the greater revenue stream from such a model has on CGNH's share price.

As I have posted previously, congratulations to you for purchasing CGNH shares for pennies and then trading your shares for pennies of profit subject to a 35% short-term capital gains tax. As you know, I purchased CGNH shares for pennies and will hold my shares as an investment to sell in the future for dollars subject to a 15% long-term capital gains tax.

New Message
Please login to post a reply