Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Jag-this,

As you know, unlike you my goal is to grow the money I invest in CGNH by at least an order of magnitude. As a trader, I imagine you are pleased with the 50% real growth in your funds; as an investor, I am willing to wait a couple of years to capture a 1,000% growth.

To correct the record, I do not wear "blinders" and I do not provide "cheerleading posts" regards CGNH. Rather I strive to remain objective and recognize/credit posts that provide accurate representations of CGNH.

What amazes me is your willingness to demonstrate your lack of understanding of CGNH's business model. First you ask "Did it ever dawn on you to ask the question why Merck, one of the premium pharmaceutical companies in the world, has been unable to achieve commercial scale production of the beads?" FYI Merck was not trying to "...achieve commercial scale production of the beads" but trying to coat CGNH's bead with their own proprietary coating to provide themselves with leverage over CGNH and a marketing advantage versus competitors. We now know they failed and have elected to commercialize the beads as produced by CGNH which provides CGNH with significant leverage in their business relationship.

Secondly, you ask "Does it even cross your mind that perhaps there are technical problems that might prevent this supposed godsend to laboratories and heart attack patients worldwide from EVER happening?" IMO my 25 years of healthcare management work experience provides me with an adequate appreciation of the risks involved in developing a medical device. In fact, IMO this experience is a critical factor in generating the distinct views you and I hold regards CGNH.

Finally you ask "Would this be the first time in the history of chemicals and drugs that something developed in the lab turned out NOT to be able to be produced on a commercially reliable or profitable scale?" Clearly this is a rhetorical question but I will confirm for you that IMO once CGNH or Abbott or another potential vendor demonstrates in a clinical trial the beads perform as anticipated that investors in CGNH will witness strong positive growth in the CGNH share price.

New Message
Please login to post a reply