Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

As usual Jag-this has mixed grains of truth with kilograms of mistatements regards CGNH. While true CGNH has "under-delivered" on the clinical development of the POC analyzer, the company has by no stretch of the imagination "over-promoted" themselves. The performances of the IR firms retained to date have been remarkably benign; which clearly belies jag-this' view that "... it is pretty much over for this stock". IMO the value of the stock has not even begun to be recognized by the investment community.

"Getting the beads into commercial scale production" is not the problem, CGNH already has demonstrated this can be done but "getting" Merck to commercialize CGNH's beads has been delayed due to Merck's failure to apply their proprietary coating to CGNH's beads. To overcome this delay CGNH has IMO wisely established a subsidiary to sell CGNH's paramagnetic beads coupled with a second major bead distributor evaluating CGNH's beads for commercialization.

Jag-this makes a valid point regards CGNH's failure to conduct trials that demonstrate the POC analyzer and Troponin 1 cartridge "work" and I agree that these events should have already happened. All shareholders should be contacting the company to express their disappointment with CGNH's performance IMO.

The reverse merger occured in August of 2009, so slightly more than two years have elapsed not "several years"; but we must recognize that CGNH has presented development timelines that if met would have resulted in both the beads, the POC analyzer and the Troponin 1 cartridge being commercially launched.

While I remain a disgruntled shareholder, I also remain optimistic regards my investment. As always, time will tell and fortunately for me I have plenty of time.

Ante

New Message
Please login to post a reply