Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Ante-Up. We seem to completely agree.

I said the press release on the surface would be considered good news since it is a specific step toward the ultimate testing of the analyzers to see if the performance is as anticipated. However, it highlights the misinformation/misrepresentation/failure to inform approach the company has chosen to take for the last several years since going public.

The "market" does not take kindly to such lack of transparency or full disclosure as could be seen in the selloff on the news. I happen to believe the implications are much larger and ominous but only time will tell. It is not like this company has a whole lot of other things going on and the abysmal lack of real progress for so many years on their supposedly revolutionary products is highly suspect to me. Seriously, how long does it take to complete and submit an application for a testing process? Two years?? Really??? I feel that if their products come to market at all, they will only have limited sales and it will not lead to high profitability or a high stock price.

In addition to this long overdue admission of a failure to previously even make an application to get the analyzers into testing, why has there been no detailed information about any early success of the beads? If their wholly owned subsidiary is already selling product and Merck's customers have been "testing" the beads for several months, why has there been complete silence on results? There can't be much good news there or we would have heard more by now.

But this is just my opinion as a non-shareholder. I am not saddled with the glow of hope needed for anyone holding deeply underwater stock. I acted on my opinion when I sold my most recent shares above a dollar and my opinion has not yet changed since. In fact, as you all know, my outlook for the stock has gotten significantly worse. I realize my opinion is not popular with anyone holding onto expensive shares as they watch the price collapse but you must admit I have been correct for quite some time.

This is not the first time I have seen a stock or company disappoint, and it certainly won't be the last. But at least I am getting better at taking my chips off the table while I still have some left. For that, I get despised by people who are still in what I consider to be a losing situation.

New Message
Please login to post a reply