Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free
Message: Off Topic - Veyron Driven in Excess of 225 MPH "South of the Border

That too, if RB is any guide, but I was referring to content. RB recently stopped any pretense of control. Vulgarity, obscenity, and racism have become rampant there since then. It goes far beyond mere name calling (of which I admit guilt from time to time) to disgusting and blatant sexual, racial, and ethnic slurs. It is especially common on the CGNH message board and is done by posters that clearly are multiple ID's of one or a few hateful individuals.

It is well known that RU4Real and I have sometimes posted from the same IP address. We are, in fact, two different people with similar views and RU4Real rarely bothers participating any more. If Doc and/or Chilbear wish to remove ANY multiple IP address users to stop the proliferation of the deceit and hate of "jag_this" and "dogdays_2" that is fine with me. I know RU4Real won't care at all if he is banned and if it must be done they can ban me also. I don't care enough about this, or any other, stock to allow the vile and vicious hate mongering we see at RB start to creep in here.

You and I have disagreed strongly in the past about the direction of this stock and the outlook for the company. And we will probably disagree just as strongly in the future. Yet we found a way to have an interesting and cordial exchange about a topic of mutual interest, the Veyron. As you probably know, one of the RB posters already used that conversation between you and me as a way to personally attack and mock me. In my opinion, those people are hardcore, unrepentant sociopaths and will never have anything constructive to add to the discourse here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply