Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free
Mar 22, 2012 05:55AM

The stock traded at a new 52 week low yesterday before the tape painters stepped back in. Apparently the market does not consider these events "supportive of the Company's finances not negative".

I know you have not agreed with me since I sold my most recent shares above a dollar. And while you were adding to your position in the 50 cent range I was suggesting the stock could trade into the teens or lower. Regardless of your opinion or mine, the market is the ultimate gauge of a company's past successes and future prospects. For now, the "market" seems to agree more with me than you.

This supposedly is a forum open to all views and opinions and I have simply been stating mine all along. If you stand firm in yours, you should follow the advice of showmoney over on RB and accumulate, accumulate, accumulate. It is certainly your right to do so as it is my right to continue avoiding ownership of the stock for now.

There may be a time when I once again buy the stock but it would be for different reasons than yours. For the record, I am less and less inclined to anticipate the ability of the "supporters" of this stock to take it higher in the absence of real news and positive business developments.

Mar 22, 2012 08:46AM
Mar 22, 2012 03:40PM
Mar 22, 2012 03:48PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply