Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Dog,

I am "reading between the lines" and my take is that the IRB (surely not Cardiogenic's regulatory affairs expert) informed Cardiogenics that analyzers to be used in their clinical studies need to be constructed to specification by the CMO that will build the units for commercialization.

I think a reasonable investor would conclude that CGNH planned to use "prototype" analyzers constructed by themselves. Text from the press release linforms that INO has not reviewed specifications for the analyzer nor have they constructed any analyzers:

"INO will first conduct a preliminary design review and then assemble five (5) units of the QL Care™ Analyzer, which will be deployed in the hospitals in which the Company will conduct beta-site testing of its QL Care™ Analyzer and first cardiovascular test, Troponin-I. The five (5) assembled units are scheduled for delivery from INO in mid-second quarter, 2012.

In addition to the five (5) units for beta-site testing, INO will also fabricate eight (8) additional units of the QL Care™ Analyzer. Three (3) of these additional units will be used for environmental testing, with the five (5) remaining units being used for FDA testing, the results of which will form the basis of the Company's 510K application to the FDA."

I have orders to buy more shares if the price falls into the teens as Jag has posted he thinks will happen.

A question for you dog; if you think CGNH's "glass is empty" why are you following the stock and posting on two CGNH chat boards? Such behavior is puzzling to me.

Ante

New Message
Please login to post a reply