Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Wow,

Thank you for posting your thoughts on the weaknesses and strengths of Cardiogenics. IMO your #1 weakness "failure of management to keep us informed" is the most glaring weakness. In fact as I have posted previously, I see this failure as an abrogation of Management's fiduciary responsiblities and grounds for SEC action.

However, I disagree, in part, with your #2 weakness; IMO Dr G has demonstrated on several occasions that he lacks the skills to manage a publicly traded company. However, I disagree with your identification of the reverse split as an example; IMO this was a necessary action for the company to complete the PIPE and the IMO pending PIPE to fund the company. In fact, I remain impressed that Dr G was able to complete the Saunders PIPE on such favorable terms. I am hopeful that he can negotiate similar terms on my aforementioned pending PIPE.

As for your strengths, other than your description of Dr G, all of your other strengths have yet to be confirmed. Of course these potentials are what has attracted investors such as Saunders and myself to Cardiogenics.

Ante

New Message
Please login to post a reply