Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

OK, here is my question. My negative post was not mindless bashing, it related to the company's failure to deliver on its own stated activities.

What is the status of the manufacture of the 5 analyzers for use in the head-to-head studies?

It is 6 months past the target date of mid-second quarter 2012. My point is, if they are not yet available and there is no update from the company, the stock could well drop to single digits before year end because of the obvious failure to deliver on its own stated goals.

http://thestockmarketwatch.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?id=50002536&topic=CGNH

Under the agreements, INO will first conduct a preliminary design review and then assemble five (5) units of the QL Care Analyzer, which will be deployed in the hospitals in which the Company will conduct beta-site testing of its QL Care Analyzer and first cardiovascular test, Troponin-I. The five (5) assembled units are scheduled for delivery from INO in mid-second quarter, 2012.

In addition to the five (5) units for beta-site testing, INO will also fabricate eight (8) additional units of the QL Care Analyzer. Three (3) of these additional units will be used for environmental testing, with the five (5) remaining units being used for FDA testing, the results of which will form the basis of the Company's 510K application to the FDA.

New Message
Please login to post a reply