Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Wow,

Your optimism grows daily based on "...charts, the bid and the accumulation the last few days"; IMO the "charts and bid" are meaningless and given the paucity of CGNH shares traded "accumulation" is not an appropriate description.

I am beginning to question if Cardiogenics has "discovered" that their beads failed to perform as promised when utilized in their POC Analyzer. Given IMO Cardiogenics' history of failing to make material events public, is such a scenario not possible?

The most recent information provided by Cardiogenics' Senior Management regards their development of their technologies is the following Press Release -

CardioGenics Announces Submission to IRB for Beta Site Protocol Approval

Submission Marks the Commencement of the Final Step Prior to Pivotal Trial And Submission of 510K Application to FDA

MISSISSAUGA, ON, Dec. 20, 2011 /CNW/ - CardioGenics Holdings Inc. (OTCBB: CGNH), a leading In Vitro diagnostics company focused on cardiovascular testing products for the POC market, announced today that its application for Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval of its beta site testing protocol for the Company's QL Careā„¢ Analyzer and Troponin-I cardiovascular test has been submitted.

Once the Company receives IRB approval, it will commence beta testing of its QL Care Analyzer and Troponin-I test at selected hospitals covered by the IRB approval.

"This study is a crucial step in confirming our current laboratory data from the QL Care Analyzer in a clinical setting," said Dr. Yahia Gawad, CEO of CardioGenics. "The findings will support our path towards the FDA submission. We will provide an update on the QL Care beta testing process, once it has been approved."

489 days have elapsed with no news or information provided by Cardiogenics - as a shareholder of record you should be asking yourself and the company why has there been no communication of information.

As for myself I have asked this question in writing and verbally to Cardiogenics' Senior Management, Cardiogenics' Investor Relations retained agents, the Security and Exchange Commission and members of this board.

Ante

New Message
Please login to post a reply