Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free
Aug 11, 2013 11:13AM

Ready,

Agoracom is very strict on personal attacks and bickering among members. I would only ban someone as a last resort. Normally the behaviour in question should be and hopefully is explained to the member so they can stop the spamming or personal attacks or whatever the violation of the six rules may be. Some of the other Hubs are much quicker to ban anyone who disagrees with the Hub Leader's very optimnistic opinion of the stock in question. I personally refuse to post on Hubs such as FO and CUU for that very reason. Welcome to the Cardio Hub. We appreciate your contribution to our much too small Hub. I fled from Raging Bull when it became intolerable and there was apparently nobody in the organization willing to take a stand against all of the juvenile nonsense going on there. I started this Hub in order to avoid all of the nasty repetitious name calling on the RB hub. Informed criticism is welcome by your Hub Leaders but not personal pissing contests or prevarication. The only members who have been banned here at least in my opinion are a few who came over from RB and continued the bad behaviour exhibited there.

Doc

Aug 11, 2013 12:49PM

Aug 11, 2013 03:24PM
Aug 11, 2013 04:16PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply