Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free
Dec 03, 2013 09:58AM

Dec 03, 2013 10:25AM

Game

Discussion of naked shorting has not been a focus on this Cardiogenics board. The "naked short nonsense" to which you refer occurred on Raging Bull not on this board; you are confusing Agoracom with your exchanges on Raging Bull with Wow and others of his ilk. So I stand by my conclusion that you are not here to discuss CardioGenics, its technologies and your investment in the company but to post repeatedly the company's failure to execute its business plan and meet its public statements.

You are correct I chose "Ante Up" as I do play poker and had no experience investing in penny stocks until I discovered CardioGenics via my interest in Merck KGaA. IMO and work experience purchasing a penny stock and investing in a start-up technology company is a speculative venture. However, after considerable due diligence I convinced myself that CardioGenics was worth the risk; so I "anted-up" and purchased a number of shares.

Initially Company management executed their development program well and the share price performed accordingly (at one time my investment had more than tripled in value). But then Company Management began to fail to execute properly and the share price fell as an investor would expect while the technology remained scientifically sound but unproven. Thus my interest in the company and its technologies did not falter only my confidence in Dr G to perform as the CEO of a publicly traded company.

Your statement "I really wish your gamble would pay off and should it, I would disappear." proves my conclusion to be correct. You are willing to "disappear" not invest should the Beta Site and FDA follow-on studies produce results that drive the share price higher and leads to successful commercialization of the POC analyzer and troponin 1 cartridge.

I repeat my request that you take your deep seated antipathy for CardioGenics and "move on" to a small cap company with a business model in which you are willing to invest. If you do not I console myself with the wish that you will be true to your statement and be gone from this board by the end of Q2 2014.

Ante

Dec 03, 2013 01:58PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply