Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free
Message: Keeping Shareholders and the Investment Community Informed

Game,

You should think about the difference between your interest and commitment to CardioGenics and mine. Your contribution to the company and this board has been negatively slated postings regards SEC filings and CGNH Press Releases; while I have contributed operational insight regards a start-up healthcare company, due diligence information and data beyond SEC filings and press releases.

Most importantly you have not purchased a single share of stock while posting you will "disappear" from this board if and when CardioGencis produces clinical data that drives the share price higher; while I have shared my due diligence findings and confirmed that I have invested more than $40k (US) in acquiring common shares of CardioGenics.

While I do not like criticizing CardioGenics' management; I do so to assist those investors who lack my background and experience in managing a start-up healthcare company.

Thanks for catching my typo regards "unimpeachable" should have read "impeachable"; however, I do appreciate Super Cardio providing the source for his statement. IMO CardioGenics needs to make this hire as they enter the commercial phase of being a publicly traded going concern.

Ante

New Message
Please login to post a reply