Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

I know how the stock market operates just fine! I'm surprised you don't remember me. I sold my shares around a dollar and suggested others do the same. Got a whole lot of grief for that and for my mocking of the entire massive naked short position story being touted at the time. For your information, I don't short any stocks, let alone penny stocks with a JAGH/CGNH type of history.

Do you really believe after all this time that the revolutionary beads are going to sell like crazy (how many have sold so far), or that the analyzer is going to change that field forever? If so, they wouldn't have any trouble raising serious cash rather than barely being able to generate enough funds to continue their money losing ways! I am, however, truly impressed that the stock has hung on this long without completely imploding.

I have stopped watching it but is the tape still being painted at the end of each day with a buy at the ask for one or two hundred shares? That has to have gotten real expensive for the amount of time it has been going on.

Perhaps it's time for another reverse merger adventure acomin'? How is WowTheKing these days? I hear the Medical Marijuana industry has lots of exiciting new companies and opportunities. Surely they could find one to help boost the shares. That would make a better story than some of the other proposals in this stock's checkered past.

New Message
Please login to post a reply