Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

I am conflicted is the answer. I appreciate opinion and tolerate counter opinion as long as there is a case in point being made. Pointless arguing is not what Agoracom is meant for. Fact based shareholder discussion is the reason this site exists. Bashers are banished - there has been exceptions and this Hub has one. Whether a basher is a shareholder I cannot determine but I do want an honest discussion that is based on truths if possible.

I have been very tolerant in not responding when you two clash with swords. Each has a point that is correct many times. Just because we do not understand or wish to read the good, bad and the ugly - does not make a post or the content invalid.

I have been only a Cardiogenic shareholder so what happened in the JAG past is over but it is part of the Cardiogenic DNA now. I do appreciate the history lessons in the shorts, naked and all of the other characteristics of US based trading. In past discussions with Dr G, we are in agreement that we all wished we knew the contents of the "Pandora" box and would have chosen another path.

I visited Dr G last week and they are trying their best to sail the ship. I have been visiting him for many years now and have learned I can trust him. I have been told no lies I am aware of. I am not buying or selling but continue to encourage others to see past the ugly chart by explaining the technology. I do know a few who have averaged down very successfully.

It is unfortunate that we are all bickering but it is happening during a business downturn - money is very tight and we are stuck on the OTC. I and others, have tried to buy and had similar problems filling sometimes filling with only one share. I can convince a new investor to buy, sell or avoid this stock knowing all the good, bad and ugly points we are hashing out.

I am thinking it may be time to close this Hub. We are all polarized and cannot/do not want someone or something to exist in a public forum. If you want this Hub to continue then contribute, encourage and suggest ways for this company to succeed and prosper. If you want the company to perish - well you will be banned very quickly. I am an investor and do not want my money to vanish - I invested because I had the technolgy, the product and the scientific theory explained to me. It makes sense and the market can use a device that saves healthcare dollars.

New Message
Please login to post a reply