Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

I am going to defend Thebeatgoeson here. I agree that only information found on SEC can be taken as valid. I also agree that the frustration that the lack of disclosure from the company is not the best for shareholders/investors. I have many that I am encouraging to get in, saying NO because of the SP graph. Certainly not a pretty site.

Rather than enter a shouting match, I am hoping everyone can agree the situation Cardiogenics is in, is frustrating to everyone. Many want the SP to rise and some want it to fall. So what are we as a Hub to do?

Again if you are hoping for the demise of the company I will send you off into the sunset as Agoracom is a pro company investor site. If you want the worst to happen - keep it to yourself.

If you are an investor as I am, hold on and stay the course. I feel that the whole stock market is bottoming and then we are through the storm. Cardiogenics is very much a survivor company. I see it in Dr G's eyes, he is frustrated but is very determined to get this to the finish line.

New Message
Please login to post a reply