Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Instead of waiting for the outdated information contained in the next 10Q, scheduled for release sometime in June, I decided to utilize some high-end due diligence to gather the following information: As of May 6th CardioGenics has over 85 million shares outstanding of which approxinately 44 million are in the float. Since it has taken longer then expected to secure additional financing Dr. Gawad had to secure operating funds by entering into a number of smaller deals. These deals in most cases included debentures and most were listed in the last 10Q. As the shares became eligable to be traded they were dumped on the market causing significant downside pressure. Shareholders who have been following the daily price action probably realize that CDEL has sold over 5 million shares during the last six weeks. A customer of the firm had free trading shares valued at 1.5 cents. As a result they hit any bid above that price. They probably made slightly over a penny on their investment. I don't believe they have any shares left. IMO, unless there is a significant delay, from this point, in securing the financing it probably will not be necessary for CardioGenics to enter into any more of these small deals. I have been able to determine that the investors from Saudi Arabia are scheduled to meet with Dr. Gawad later this month. If they are able to agree on the terms the share price will take off. As you would expect it is a strategic deal involving a significant amount of money.

New Message
Please login to post a reply