Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

I can understand the frustration if shareholders with CGNH selling at 1.51. However everyone should realize that the company can not make any announcement until the financing is complete or there is a specific date when it will be completed. If you review prior SEC releases you will notice that CardioGenics has always expressed confidence that they will secure the funds they need. IMO, if the share price was at higher levels the financing would have already been done. As we all know a shares for funds deal is now impossible. CardioGenics must do a strategic deal which is significantly more complicated. In this type of financing the share price is not very important. As far as I can determine the negociations are moving forward.....The decline in the share price is primarily due to the impact from the expiration of the convertible notes. Over the last 15 trading days note holders, who received shares, sold close to eight million. Existing shareholers purchased over seven million. If you were watching the trading there were five different one million share bids that were executed.....I am not sure how many shares can still be sold. If I had to guess it would be less then a million....There are no other notes due to expire until October 2015. If things go as expected all future notes will be paid off without any dillution.

New Message
Please login to post a reply