Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free
Oct 07, 2015 04:31PM

Oct 07, 2015 05:34PM
Oct 07, 2015 07:23PM

I think the offending word is failure. IMO there has not been any failure re the tests - none of the results have been reported. The negative connotation is something the longs are trying to eliminate. I am in that camp. I have met with Dr G many times and he has mentioned and explained what he could regarding how things have panned out. Without a doubt I believed he is working to the benefit of shareholders even if many do not. I pride myself in reading body language and I believe him.

I also feel that there are members who are "pushing" information that may not be public information but also may or may not prove to be true. Time will tell so the "pumping" and the rebuttal of same is generating discussion.

I also feel that there is a effort to paint the company and the products plus results in a less than favourable view - the reoccurance of the many banned member is proof that negative forces are present. This Hub is not the avenue and will never be the place where I will allow the negative forces to survive - in posts or overall tone from a member.

New Message
Please login to post a reply