mineral exploration and development

Romania, Hungary & Brazil - N.I. 43-101, 5.09 M oz & inferred 5.66 M oz of Gold plus 175.0 M lbs of Copper .

Free

GAME OVER ?

posted on Dec 05, 2007 08:49AM
CPN Company Snapshot
BullBoards Member Forums My BullBoards
Jump to CPN Forum
SUBJECT: RE: Game over! Posted By: geomin
Post Time: 12/5/2007 13:31
« Previous Message Next Message »

Please read GBU third quater report Nov 6th : here is an exert which also would influence CPN : " Six months ago, Romania's current minority government opposed a draft parliamentary "private members bill" to institute a ban on cyanide use in mining, taking a position supportive of the Project and arguing the merits of mining conducted to high EU standards. Eight weeks later, the government reversed its position - changing its view to support the bill to ban cyanide in the mining industry, without explanation."
But beside this bad news ( personally i feel its just political ) the explanation for the low in CPN is another VERY IMPORTANTfactor many presently overlook : The tonnage proven by drilling so far is not feasible to mine !!!! use common sense and calculate for yourselves how much one ton of ore is worth ! We have to wait for better drilling results somewhere else . Carpathian's only assets at the moment is its land holdings and that is reflected in the present price . Bankers want to pump the retail to get ride of their stock .
New Message
Please login to post a reply