Free

I'm with you on that one.   Overall I feel quite good about the company and its prospects but I have to admit that I am truly hoping and wishing that this company finds the way to get the job done from here on out and really and truly find a way to bring in some real investment growth for the shareholders (c/o MGM and AUQ) that undoubtedly have been waiting a long time for.   I feel that they will or otherwise I wouldn't have bought into CSG.   Unfortunately us shareholders are usually the "last ones to be considered" when it comes to most companies out there.  I can only hope that the "seemingly large number of directors and top management people" allow for profits to flow into shareholders hands just as much as  it will surely flow into their hands.     In other words is top management going to buy shares to join the rest of the shareholders?, limit the stock options handouts, limit stock dilution  via warrants?, and execute decisions that benefit us as the shareholders or them as the management team?    That is the real question.    Everything looks good on paper.    But one  can't help but to wonder why the "well off" management team isn't buying a lot more shares and finding ways to generate more profit to pay down debt and increase earnings.    Time wil tell.   Meanwhile I'll be optimistic and upbeat.   

New Message
Please login to post a reply