Free

Re: more news

in response to by
posted on Apr 26, 2008 08:42AM

The release states " The Company does not feel the dispute is material either to the Company or its operations. However, the company will pursue a satisfactory resolution to this matter."

Hence (assuming the company is being "straight up" with us, which admittedly involves some "faith", particularly in light of the dismal stock performance as of late) the dispute is in all likelihood just a "blip on the screen" in the big picture of things. (Castillo is where the "big money" is.) It appears that the shareholders/directors of Exploraciones Minerales de Centro America, S.A. is getting "ancy" to see the development sped up a little in light of the increase in the price of gold and hence want to ensure that there will not be any "time gaps" in gold production later down the road. I'm really hoping that the company doesn't "drop the ball" on the nice inferred reserves at Lupita coincident with its 70% working interest objective. I sense that the company is possibly "utilizing as much of its resources" for the Castillo rampup at the expense of the Bridge/Lupita project for the sake of getting the cash flow ramped up. The other partner probably senses this and in all likelihood wants to remind CastleGold that it has to "ante up with some exploration expenditures" if it wants to collect the reserves and production income further down the road from those sites. (Lets face it ........both companies want to maximize income!!) At least that is my take on it .....however accurate or not that may be.

With all that said I would really rather get to analyze some "good news" for a change. When will we finally get to bite into some?

New Message
Please login to post a reply