Free

Correction: In last sentence I meant Q1 report ......my Bad.

Incidently the company listed assets at some 40 million dollars roughly. Do they really think that the mines and equipment are worth that much or am I missing something? Heck, even just taking that into consideration implies an asset value above 50 cents. If they were to include the value of the properties and the reserves shouldn't that asset figure though be astronomically higher? Surely it must, for they list an NAV (based on proven reserves) on their website of just under 3 dollars per share!!! IT IS MIND BOGGLING to think that this company is being valued right now as if it doesn't even have a single ounce of gold reserves!!!!!!!!!! ...if indeed I am understanding this correctly. .....of course, granted, one must also incorporate the debt figure, so perhaps my analysis is a bit "mute". Also the assets (mines) naturally would be inherently worth much less if there weren't gold properties nearby. But still, one can get a sense of just how "insanely low" this stock is currently trading at if one were to base things purely on assets and properties/reserves minus debt.

It goes to show you that wallstreet is not interested in "promise and potential" .......it wants to see the money. If you can't produce the money and "bring home the bacon" then wallstreet doesn't give a rat's as$ about the director's long lists of awards and accomplishments nor do they care about chester's legacy of pioneering leach mining. Don't get me wrong .....it is all fine and dandy to see such nice resumes. But why do I get the feeling that such awards and accomplishments don't mean "jack sh*t when it comes to CastleGold and my bottom line?!?. ....sort of akin to a doctor who got excellent grades in college and medical school to impress some girlfriend. A good sign, perhaps, but still no true indicator as to whether or not he or she can "arise to the occasion" when it comes down to truly helping people. Will Chester and these new directors ever be able to truly help me alongside CSG's shareholders? I don't want rewards and past accomplishments. I want passion and drive to execute and to just simply GET THE FRICKIN JOB DONE. Plain and simple. I'm a bit pissed .......so I apologize for my venting. But the message is still clear. I don't care about past awards and accomplishments. The only accomplishment I care about is what they accomplish with CSG. So far (since I've owned this stock) that has been an absolute BIG FAT UGLY ZERO. High school dropouts with sincere motivation and drive probably could have accomplished more. ...an all around shame.

I INVITE THE NEW DIRECTORS AND MANAGEMENT TO READ THESE WORDS CAREFULLY AND TO CONSIDER MY CHALLENGE BEING THROWN UPON THEM. Can they ..........will they .....ever arise to meet this challenge. Time wil tell. In the very least they have a long way to go just to allow for my investment to go into the black.

OK, enough venting. I'm taking a vacation.

New Message
Please login to post a reply