Free

I can definitely relate, although I prefer to have a little Russian Stolichnaya with O.J. or pepsi on occasion .......IT IS ONE SMOOTH DRINK ...less hangover too compared to beer. (You have to hand it to those Russians ......they know their vodka!!) But then a hangover shouldn't matter to me anyway .......any hangover with beer or whatever is still less than the hangover I'm still trying to get over with my having bought a bunch of CSG last fall in the 70-85 U.S. cent range .......well, .....not meaning to complain though. (With the shares I bought over the past several months though my cost averaging is now at about 75 U.S. cents - hence still have a way to go just to get even.) I'm hanging tough with this undiscovered gem of tremendously undervalued reserves and mines already in production. It'll reward us all someday ........but not until they at least learn how to meet a deadline for crying out loud!! I have no doubt though that with the "changing of the guard" this will all get fixed, and that we'll have much better days ahead. But until then, yeah, I'll take a beer or two also!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply