Free

Kudos to Thomas Atkins

posted on Jun 11, 2008 04:05PM

The news release spelled things out in nice detail and it was nice to read what the company had to say about it all ...does indeed confirm that this CTO fiasco is entirely related to not having a good CFO ...which in a way is reassuring ....but still, it doesn't address nor explain the rest of the fiascos or severe underperformance over the past 8 months. Admittedly it was nice to read the following statement though:

"This delay does not relate in any way to the soundness of the Company's mining operations and theCompany is absolutely not subject to any insolvency proceedings."

Mr. Atkins is already showing signs of leadership that has been missing since Day 1 of the merger. ...........a great sign for much better days ahead!!!!!!!! ...........withstanding that more management changes are made. (Regardless I look so forward to receiving my proxy voting statement.)

The news release was good ........but still, Enough crap already management!!!!!!! Enough is enough!!!!! Like Jersey says, if he can make money raising beef, surely one would sense that a company could make money with 900 dollar gold and with two producing mines!!!!!!! You guys are killing me here ..........just killing me. I'm scratching my head everyday trying to make sense of this bizarre paradox. One can't help but to think that somebody is purposefully "holding the accelerator back" for perhaps other "ulterior purposes" ....if so WHERE IS THE HUMAN MORALITY?!!

Let's get our act together and get this ship sailing!!!!!!! This is a publicly owned company ........NOT A MILLAR OWNED COMPANY. Our interests are the ones that should be met .......NOT HIS DAMN IT. He only owns as much of this company as is allowed based on the number of shares that he owns. Besides ........I need to recoup my horrendous losses someday before I die while waiting.

It is nice to have Atkins and Plaxton stepping up to the plate!!! I have no doubt that they will be THINKING OF US shareholders as they implement the necessary changes going forward .......a welcome change!!!!!!!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply