Free

I appreciate the nice posts as well. And to demonstrate my appreciation I just knocked out 24,000 shares worth of asks ...sitting on more shares of CSG right now then I could have ever dreamed of.

I agree with Burpit. Picking up these shares for under .50 is only going to last for so long. What will our stock price be a year and a half from now with production over 50,000 ounces a year and with gold over 750? ....and I shudder to think what our share price could be if gold is over 900 (or 1000) at that time!! I hope I'm not being unrealistic. ...certainly there are always "bumps in the road". But damn .....with Atkins doing a 180 degree turn on this company the street is bound to figure this hidden gem out eventually. Apparently Cannacord already has. We may end up revisiting the "ghost of 38 cents" at some point again. Who knows? Anything can happen.

But bottom line is this: As far as I'm concerned the downside risk from here is 8 (maybe 10) cents, but the upside potential is 8 bucks. Ummmm........I guess it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where to place one's bet.

New Message
Please login to post a reply