Free

Good question. Admittedly the beating that I have received from this stock has left me with a bipolar (bordering on Schizophrenic) perspective. Admittedly I am not so much frustrated or bitter but rather just very disappointed at this juncture. (But that isn't to say that I have lost hope or have any reason to give up on CSG, especially in consideration of the positive changes that have occured lately.

Here is my take. If at end of 2010 gold is above 900 AND CSG actually does manage to reach its goal of 50K ounces per year AND has excellent earnings and excellent transparency (i.e. no more of this bullsh*t of having a thousand ounces missing like there was for 2nd quarter) then we are likely going to be sitting at 1.50 or perhaps even higher at that time. But if they fail to reach their quoatas (and especially if they continue to cover up 1000 ounces of missing gold here and there) then they deservedly will remain here at 36 Canadian cents at my expense (in addition to all other shareholders) at end of 2010. If gold is at 700 and they reach their quotas then we are at 0.75 cents. (Still a very healthy return from this level.) But it won't matter if gold is at 2000 dollars an ounce or 700 dollars an ounce if CSG can't find a way to get it done .....for IF that ends up being the case (and in all fairness I AM not predicting that) then it will continue to be shunned by the investing community and will rot here in the 30-40 canadian cent range until I take my last breath some 40-50 -60 some years from now. (Of course one week later it gets bought out for 1.00 per share.)

But here is to hoping that gold can rise above 900 (and stay above it for a healthy duration!!) and that Tom Atkins finds a way to truly get the job done.

New Message
Please login to post a reply