Free

Re: My apology - vbelleza

posted on Oct 30, 2008 08:49AM

Very good Burrpit ...very good. I never knew you had the potential to develop such abs and deltoids .....with all that beer you were you drinking and all of that pot that you were smoking and with that walrus belly that you had I didn't think it was possible. But now you are tough and lean ....I don't know how in hell you pulled that off!!! You never cease to amaze!! That is why I'd like to see you become an honorary treasurer to this board someday or perhaps even backup vice president. You bring an interesting angle to the discussion here at Agoracom. Of course you'd have to receive Orgprophet's approval through the board committee first. You may want to start getting on his good side though if you ever want this dream to come true. Besides he does contribute some good stuff to this board ......as Barz pointed out. In fact things have been livelier here than the other board lately.

Like you I too have been carved up like a rock as well as fed into a meat grinder. CSG has to come through for me at some point or I'll be somewhat financially "crippled" (so to speak) for a significant amount of time. Que Sera, que sera!!!!

I won't be selling either. Piss on the market. They aren't getting my shares. Damn ba$tards they all are. CSG has just got to find a way to get it done!!! I don't want to grow old waiting. I still think they will .....but waiting is always one of the hardest things to do. I agree with Vbelleza that the problem has been a pure lack of buyers. Once that balance changes and CSG produces some seroius cash flow we are off to the races.

New Message
Please login to post a reply