Free

Damn right Burrrrrpit. You definitely get it.

The financial world is like a bunch of terrified packrats .....a bunch of spineless varmints and whores if you ask me. Greed, corruption, vermin, stupidity of epic proportions, mindless policy of governments, and weakening economies ......all spells Fortune and power for those properly positioned with gold. Until the U.S. government gets its head out of its ASS and finally realizes that it needs an energy policy that utilizes DOMESTICALLY produced natural gas for transportation tremendous amounts of wealth will continue to be transferred and flowed into terrorist countries, and will continue to weigh down every business type of industry throughout, and inflation will continue to skyrocket as a terrible side effect of the ill currency flow and valuation of the U.S.dollar. But instead U.S. society doesn't want to get off of the bottle of foreign oil. ......an addiction and blocked mindset that bears of financial mediocrity in the S&P 500 for many decades to come. But if U.S. embraces domestic produced Natural gas then the U.S. economy will then be able to take off and so too will other economies. Millions of jobs will be created building infrastructure. Money won't have to be waisted financing wars in the middle east. National security for the U.S. will be much more secure, and as a result of the entire world as well. It just boggles my mind why the U.S. and U.S. society doesn't embrace natural gas. ...naivete and ignorance rules the day in 2008.

Gold will eventually rule the day. You can count on it. And yes .........CSG will be salivating over the endless potential of so many millions of undiscovered ounces with gold well above 1000 dollars an ounce.

http://investorvillage.com/smbd.asp?...

COUNT ME IN. ANd yes, this is not a humble opinion at all. It is an opinion born out of substance and of utmost confidence .......in fact not even an opinion, really, ...........but a statement that I adhere to as absolute fact. And I have my money where my mouth is.

CSG will someday make ordinary men look like fools.

My2Cents

New Message
Please login to post a reply