Free

Great value here

posted on May 14, 2009 02:54PM

It is good to see some consolidation and correction here. Once Q1 earnings are released, in two or three weeks, CSG should be making new highs with very little resistance. My thoughts are a rise to the .90 cent to $1. This would make it to new highs and who knows where it will stop. Most of all, by year end 2009, assuming production goals are met, this stock will be close to $2, and this is assuming the price of gold remains where it is now ($900-930). I further believe that Gold will be much higher next year than it is now. This is based on the world and US economys. Every dollar that gold rises from here is pure profit, since the cost of production, according to the Company, will be stable.

The only requirement needed to enhance the stock is a better listing, such as OTCBB or even a NASDAQ listing sometime in 2010.

Summary, CSG is real cheap around $.60 per share. I am holding steady until 2010 when I will see how the Company is doing then. My sell target now is above $3, and up to $5 per share. There are not too many sure things to invest in, but this is as close to that as you can find.

If you own it, HOLD. If you do not own it, you are missing one of the best opportunities ever, over a 1-2 year period. This could be a ten bagger. Buy now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply