Free

Unlike the Aurogin and Morgain merger where key people involved were inside both companies I do no beliive the current team has such intimate knowledge of another company.

Finding another good fit and developing an equitable arrangment takes considerable effort time and is costly. We are in no position to acquire, so being acquired is our best possibility unless instead of using profits to either finance a new pad or distirbute to shareholders, it appears we are paying our chair a lot of money which may be to our benefit, but most likely is to his benefit since he could also be researching other plays for his investors at our expense.

Most micros do not pay their chair and finance his investment searches ... I think we have a conflict of interest in that position.

We do have a good chance to increase shareholder value, but if we do not more agressively produce (which if we operating frugally could be financed by our own profitability) we must keep our expenses to an absolute minimum to reflect added value to shareholders.

Our chair's research will be hidden in CA agreements so we will not get answers as to who or what is being considered.

I must say this concerns me and may very well limit our ability to get to 1.00 without a significant spike in gold.

That spike and being a producer capable of making profit is our best chance should a frenzy occur in gold mining companies.

orgy

New Message
Please login to post a reply