Free
Message: Re: Jeffy {REpost from another board regarding share manipulation}
Jun 08, 2009 08:31AM

Re: Jeffy {REpost from another board regarding share manipulation}

in response to by
posted on Jun 08, 2009 09:02AM
My response regarding who is manipulating the stock Price {hope that this is the post you refer to Barz}
I wish I knew but I know 100% for sure that it is being done
About 10 days ago there were only about 100 board lots between .62 -.71 listed so I tried to clean them off & shake our $ upwards to get out of this funk but almost $20k was filled @ .64. I have a very large position so paid a little extra to find out what was going on. Where did all these "ghost shares" come from blocking my intended surge to .71.

It is likely one of our many merge suitors that want to keep our valuation down before a merger

I also suspect that there are those who would like CSG $ to tank & are trying to create discontent so that they can increase there exposure cheaply which is why I tried to surge our $ to .71 {but failed}

I truely believe our $ is about to explode either with a merger anouncement shortly after AGM or certainly when our Q2 production figures are announced in late July. I remember A TA interview where he said we will reach 60K by the end of 2009 & then said well I better "cut ourselves some slack & 50K for sure"
My belief is that close to 60K will be proven well ahead of the scheduled Q4 projections. That is double the current 30k pace we are on. If either of these senarios are correct we should see a large spike in valuations

This is why I am still a buyer but am highly suspicious & angry @ the forces that are working to cheaply steal our shares, so that they can reap our harvest without the time & effort that we have all put into growing the tree
New Message
Please login to post a reply