Free

Agree 100%. I thought that I must just be stupid & everybody else knew what was going on. I now feel better that 2 other credible posters also are scratching thier heads

My take on a merger is

1] There must be very significant headway on a merger since M& A has been avtive for 7 months now {but economic conditions have been tough} A good merger takes time & money for sure but a quicky "not so much"

2] Most Jr mining companies are having financing problems so there are some easy picking to be had for those looking to merge. CSG doesn't have csh flow problems but based on several other merger offers 30-50% seems to be the max premiums that companies are willing to pay. Suitors are still in the steal mode vs the buy mode

3] I believe that AFTER we prove 50-60k production by the end of July that a more serious offer will come forward. I expect to see a lowball offer hit before we release {hopefully} the very productive Q2 results which should almost double our production. The smart money knows this & hense the games, being played with heavy, manipulations & volume on Friday

4] I hope to see an offer above $1.25 which can't come before our Q2 production is proven. If we get no acceptable merger offer then I would like to see all money & efforts put into production to 100k which will significantly raise SP

5] Once we hit 100k production then lets talk merger on our terms with a significant premium to boot

6] Finally maybe gold will finally break out in October {as some predict} & we use our abundant cash flow to expand our own story to my sell price of $3.00

What are your hopes & targets?

New Message
Please login to post a reply