Free

I don't see a downward slide @ all but see the stock price finally being allowed to grow

I absolutely do see an offer coming .It's up to shareholders to accept or reject. TA told me after the meeting he liked my question & shared my views about the shareholders being presented a merger proposal regardless of price {good or bad}

Regarless ALL M&A costs are about to stop completely & some have already stopped. MP's extra M&A salary, rediculous accountant / lawyers & phone bills are all done if there is no deal by July 10th . MP assured me of this in a conversation after the meeting

A larger company when doing a merger knows that the drop to .01 eps is meaningless They know about very high merger costs as they are also experiencing some of the same doing thier own DD. They also know that all costs are streamlined & cut in half when they take control. Merger or NOT come July 10th most excessive costs come to an end. In the case of a merger our BOD would cease to exist. They are buying our assets , not our people, & know that they can improve our current financial picture & production that's why they want the merger

New Message
Please login to post a reply