Free

Jeffy,sbjc,

Everyone here is looking for a return on their investment. Some of us through the MOE expected more by now. It does not appear as if MP was focussed on "exceeding" shareholders' expectations. Simple statement, end of story. I for one appreciate the intellect and contribution. Vbell as well had an interesting post as CEO's milking away profits rather than deliver to the bottom line and enjoy sp growth "with" shareholders.

Nobody is telling you what to do. The board is simply being challenged. Why so defensive? I for one believe that we are undervalued, and have been. A 2ยข higher EPS could have drawn more attention. Seems logical do me...

There is no doubt that sp will increase, as we grow to 50K+ ounces. Castillo is ahead of schedule and La Fortuna is bonus long term. We could get an offer of $1 or so maybe more, but the timing of the SAR news release was rather suspicious as it seemed that there was going to be a huge sh uproar at the AGM. The bb's imo, do not affect the sp very much anyway. Certainly not until traders move in on HUGE volume.

I have been invested for 4.5 years now and want to enjoy steady growth like everyone else. Year 5 might be my year to sell a few. Until then, I wait patiently, and keep up-to-date.

pet peeve:

"when gold hits $800....look out"

"when gold is over $900...we're going to take off..."

Gold is very strong right now and on another surge. As posted by our former moderator over a year ago, the juniors will be the last to increase, but the increase could be phenominal.

Barz

New Message
Please login to post a reply