Free
Jul 03, 2009 12:07PM
Jul 06, 2009 11:26AM
Jul 06, 2009 05:09PM
Jul 07, 2009 01:05PM

King, I have been a long term investor of AUQ/MGM - CSG, and at present remain one.

When CSG was formed I took on the role of moderator to discourage the bashing that took place on SH. Recently, CSG has decided to increase their exposure through Agoracom and Agoracom appointed an employee to act as moderator.

It seems the new moderator did not approve of some of the postings I made which contained essentially the same message ... I like the mine and the management team but it was my opinion that the SGA expenses were well beyond exhorbitant and that one shareholder benefitted from those costs all shareholder's absorbed. It also appeared to me that a large number of new pumpers especially of some shareholder recently joined and were strangling out the wheat of other posters with more chaff then that which I am interested.

My allegiance is to my investments and not Agoracom, accordingly it appears a different site may benefit more from my contributions since I do not put effort into articulating thoughts to have them dismissed summararily.

orgy

New Message
Please login to post a reply