Free

Timing

posted on Jul 10, 2009 11:09AM

Do not be disappointed if CSG does not make any announcements today Re: Acquisitions/ Mergers. IMO, the Company will need time to analyze, negotiate, counter offers, draft the press release, etc. Next Thursday or Friday should be more like the correct timeframe, so just hold until then.

Like I said before, I am hoping all offers are rejected unless the offer is above $1.25 per share, and I do not think that is forthcoming. I know many of my fellow shareholders are following the price of CSG on a day to day basis, but there are also many of us looking at a quarter to quarter basis waiting for the projected growth indicators to be shown. Q2 should be released by the end of July which is less than 3 weeks away. I am not expecting a GREAT quarter, since the merger expenses were still being expended in Q2, however we are in Q3 and as of today, July 10, this merger/acquisition spending is ended (we hope).

The 3rd and 4th quarter is when the Company will begin to show growth of earnings due to both increased production and lower costs. Lets not discount our other resources either. We are expecting releases on LaFortuna that could only enhance values. By the end of the year, or shortly thereafter, the price of CSG should be over $1.50. By the way if gold shoots up to new highs then the price should go up exponentially since there is no additional expenses associated with the increased gold price. Since projected production cost will level to about $400/oz, then for every $400 increase, the profit will double. What timing. What a bonus. IMO I think gold WILL break out sometime later this year. When? Who knows

New Message
Please login to post a reply