Free

I don't think people are stroking them selves about an offer at all? Why would you suggest this? I can understand that, and to me it is not speculation to hope for offers when the news release states"The Committee hopes to receive final, binding offers from these three selected candidates and plans to make a final decision no later than July 10, 2009" CSG is underlavued and people are positive about the potential CSG has to offer.From what I understand Alamos gold already offered us .70 cents a share 10 months ago over napkins and coffee, that is why it was important to spend money on SGA. It looks to me some of these offers will be made public sooner than latter. Look at the growth that has been achieved since 10 months ago.I am glad We did not get raped then and I do not want to get raped now. I believe that $250,000 was spent well in my opinion, yes a liitle greedy, but considering that I hold just shy of half a million shares, for me it would be the difference of $250,000 in my pocket alone, never mind all the other existing large share holder. Maybe to you it wouldn't matter as you hold no shares? Or hold no significant position?

We may need more organic growth before our real valuation can be achieved for our properties. I would be in full favor of a acquisition north of 1.15 and then reinvest with that same company or a merger with another producer of equal or greater value.

Hey Orgyprofit, is it true you are holding multiple posting names on both boards talking to yourself and patting yourself on the back with false alligations? I was reading burpit's posts on the other board. I am starting to think he is right. He seems to be one of the few that contribute over there. There sure is alot of bashing from you relentlessly. Why is this? These issues you have are incorrect and, why do you do that to an investment you claim to have?I don't see you helping, but rather trying to hurt or damage, and stop any possible mergers or acquisitions. Maybe you are just a trader that is missing a wonderful opportunity?

KING

New Message
Please login to post a reply