Free

What shares are those?You own no shares. Seriously anyone that held even a vary small position and traded it would not bash and hurt a company and the shares they claim to have an invested interest in. Well unless they were retarded?This is my observation of you.

See, the money spent on mergers and acquisitions went up three fold due to the activity of by way of starting with 38 companies, 12 confidentiality Agreements, and three serious interested parties.You have got to remember a million dollars these days barely buys what it used to. The money spent was only in part greedy wages,and I think you are taking this a little to far. Also more than one party received these wages and expenses and not just MP, who you clearly have personal issues with. Do not forget with 12 CA agreements there is ton of money spent on lawyers fees, documents, travel,long held meetings,hotel rooms and then the strip clubs to relieve the tension and celebrate the value of such a wonderful growth story, especially when merged with another great valued producer.Good on them does not bother me.If it did I would move on.

All is well and production is going smooth, growth is being achieved all with no dilution. In my opinion a penny a share in earnings is nothing and does not affect us short term. Look what burpit was saying about sierra minerals they had a million dollars in gold stolen from them at gun point , with nothing to show for it.

The castle will continue to grow roots and sprout green shoots. Please stop urinating on our new vegetation orgy, what is done is done and we will all see if it was money well spent. I do believe thought that regardless of a deal going down, I am happy to see organic growth to continue to be accelerated.

I do not wish to continue conversation with you. You are no doubt in my mind, a fraud.

King

New Message
Please login to post a reply