Free
Aug 06, 2009 04:28PM

Aug 07, 2009 12:32PM

2CentsWorth,

It is nothing personal, but King obviously doesn't take too kindly to unannounced strangers on this board. Come to think of it none of us do. We don't mean to be rude or anything but there is a damn good reason why King is asking you all of these questions. It isn't that he means to be paranoid .....but rather that we are just really tired of all the bashers and manipulation that goes on indefinitely with this stock. We want this stock to go up ...not down. You are probably just fine. But anymore it is getting harder to trust people. There are times I don't even trust myself.

King may have been a little overly critical of your paste. But to be honest your paste wasn't exactly top notch material if you know what I mean. Hence it was like a red flag. Again ........don't take it personally. Hopefully you won't take it that way and we can benefit from each other's knowledge as time goes on.

BTW I am the real and official 2Cents. (I''ve been posting on this board for nearly two years.) And no ....I"m not a novice investor. I have tons of experience. So nevermind that novice investor remark.

Personally I think CSG will do well .........but we are all waiting and hoping for some good merger/buyout news. Until then we though we remain somewhat in the dark.

What more is there to say?

Chao.

My2Cents

Aug 11, 2009 04:44PM

Aug 11, 2009 04:47PM

Aug 11, 2009 05:14PM

Aug 11, 2009 08:38PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply